- 30GB shared between ONEOffice Email and Drive.
- Bocks spam and viruses before they get to the inbox.
- Resilient, robust, high-availability design. Similar backbone to the Google Apps enterprise versions which provide 99.5% SLA uptime in any calendar month.
- HTTPS access for secure transfer of information over the Internet.
- Don't miss an email with email conversation view.
- Powered by industry-leading Google search technology.
- Fully integrated with ONEOffice Talk that comprises video, voice and group chats.
- Syncs with your mobile devices.*
- Retrieve, update and share external contacts with other users easily with Shared Contacts.
- The email alias feature allows the domain administrator to create and delete an alternative email address via ONEOffice Dashboard that points to an existing user account.
*Compatible with iPhone and Android devices and Blackberry phones. Certain features are not available on some models. Visit the Google Apps mobile access page to learn more.
Depending on your mobile plan, additional data charges may apply when you check emails on mobile.
- Set up a calendar and share it with others.
- Receive event reminders and notifications on mobile phone via SMS.
- Create and send event invitations and keep track of everyone’s responses and comments, all in one place.
- Add events to calendar without leaving your ONEOffice Email inbox.
- Search the calendar for events to find their dates. Or, search public calendars to discover interesting events and add them to the calendar.
- Users can also download and install a synchronisation client on their PC for synchronising the calendar with their Outlook client. This is free synchronisation software by Google. ONEOffice Calendar is able to delegate the calendar to other users without the need of a rich client.
- Sync files from your hard drive to Google Drive on the web, giving you access to your files on any device, at any time.
- Word processing, spreadsheets, forms and presentations are all accessible via a web browser interface. Offline access is also available.
- Users can share the same online copy of each document, spreadsheet or presentation. All revisions are saved and recoverable.
- Team members are able to edit a shared document real-time over the Internet.
- Present and publish through the web as presentations can be delivered to remote audiences.
- Work across traditional file formats. Import and collaboratively edit or publish .doc, .xls, .csv, .ppt, .txt, .html, .pdf and other formats. You can export as well.
- Files within ONEOffice Docs when sent as an attachment will not be attached to the email. Alternatively, a link to the file will be provided, and users can access the files instantly without the need for upload/download. This saves email space and bandwidth. Collaboration is also easier as only one copy of the content needs to be changed.
- Create sales forms, surveys and get auto-populated results in a spreadsheet in real time.
- Make useful information accessible – Create an intranet or let project teams or departments build sites to capture and share events and knowledge. Choose from a growing list of page types/templates: webpage, announcements, file cabinet, dashboard and list.
- Share files simply – File versioning is done automatically, so it's easy for users to make updates and get the latest version. Supported formats include .doc, .xls, .csv, .ppt, .txt, .pdf and more.
- Unify content from many sources – Display ONEOffice Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, YouTube videos, Picasa slideshows and gadgets without any programming skills.
- Built-in Google search technology, so employees can find useful information as easily as searching the Internet.
- No coding or system expertise is required to update pages or create new internal sites, so anyone can add to shared knowledge.
- Manage permissions settings – you can keep your site as privately or widely editable and viewable as you'd like. (Note: If you enable ONEOffice Sites for your domain, only users that you invite into your domain as collaborators will have the ability to create sites for your domain.)
Convenience and ease of use
- Access documents via your web browser.
- Edit your working files in real time together with colleagues.
- Create sites without any programming skills.
- Reduce software and hardware overheads and lower storage costs.
- Easy administration without requiring the expertise of IT personnel.
- Choose to conduct presentations virtually without travelling.
Security and control
- Built-in filtering that stops spam and viruses.
- Completed a SAS 70 Type II Audit.
- Control over who has access rights to your documents.
No upfront hardware investment
Automatic software updates
Pay only what you need
Access anytime, anywhere
Dedicated helpdesk support
One IT administrator dashboard
One login to multiple apps
One single bill
The offer for this app includes a 12-month contract.
Select a plan to take a free trial or make a purchase.
Basic Pack with .sg Domain
+ S$42.80 (one-time setup fee)
Inclusive of GST
5 user licences (includes 1 admin licence)
Basic Pack with Non.sg Domain
+ S$42.80 (one-time setup fee)
Inclusive of GST
5 user licences (includes 1 admin licence)
Additional user licenseS$8.56/mth/user
Contract term will apply and align with the Basic Pack
ONEOffice eFax (Pay Per Use)S$0.107/min
Local outgoing only
ONEOffice eSMS (Pay Per Use)S$0.0642/SMS
Local outgoing only
ONEOffice additional storage (20GB)*S$5.78/mth/user
1 month contract
12 months contract
*Higher storage is available. Please contact us to find out more.
Looking for unlimited storage? Try Google Drive for Work.
Frequently asked questions
Singtel ONEOffice is a next –generation service which features a suite of collaboration tools which runs on the web browser without having to install a client.
You do not need to worry about the setup as this service is included when you purchase the solution. The one-time setup includes assisting customers to update the CNAME & MX records with your domain provider, creating up to 5 users and assigning licenses, updating the POP/IMAP password and configuring ONEOffice on email clients. You can use the solution immediately when the setup is completed.
ONEOffice is a web-based hosted solution, which means you can access ONEOffice at anytime, anywhere you have an Internet connection. This technology is referred as "Software-as- a service" in which IT applications are provided "as a service", allowing users to access these applications from the Internet without needing to maintain the infrastructure that supports them.
Since ONEOffice is web-based, your employees can be productive from anywhere, whether they're at their own desk, using a different computer, or on the go with a mobile device.
You may have had experience using many of these applications with your email@example.com account, and while these applications are similar, ONEOffice solution for business has been enhanced with critical differences:
ONEOffice is for your business
When you sign up for ONEOffice for your business, you sign up with your own company domain name. So instead of having a firstname.lastname@example.org email address, you would create or maintain a company email address such as email@example.com. The admin in your company will be given rights to manage and control the user accounts across your company domain.
Enhanced business-oriented features
These are the features available in ONEOffice that's not available in the free consumer applications:
- ONEOffice Email: Saves all your corporate information with improved mailing list capabilities, and increased mail thresholds
- ONEOffice Sites: Understanding that a company intranet and shared documentation is so critical to success, optimized to provide you with the right storage quotas to address your business needs
- ONEOffice Calendar: Enables conference room and resources sharing, allowing you to schedule office conference rooms or other shared resources in your office.
- ONEOffice eSMS: Usage based charges where you can send SMS to multiple recipients via your email account.
- ONEOffice eFax: Wthout having to buy a physical fax machine, you can attach a file and just send a fax the same way as sending an email.
The reason why ONEOffice is a great alternative of a hosted solution to other alternate on-premise solutions is because:
- Lower cost: ONEOffice is being delivered over the web at a fraction of the cost of installed systems. This means that ONEOffice can provide a significantly lower total cost of ownership (TCO). Mailbox redundancy, infrastructure upgrades and infrastructure scaling are all handled behind the scenes, so your business doesn't need budget time and money for these projects.
- Higher quality: ONEOffice offers superior security, reliability, and storage space than most organizations can accomplish with an on-premises solution.
- Improved usability: ONEOffice provides the simple, intuitive interface so that there is minimal training resource for end-users.
- Leader in Innovation: ONEOffice powered by Google continues to demonstrate its industry leadership in terms of web-based innovation. Driving this platform forward, Google has the leading computing platform and have assembled one of the strongest teams of computer scientists in the industry. As an ONEOffice customer, you get to experience that innovation first-hand as product enhancements are rolled out on a regular basis.
Yes, you can use your own domain for the free trial. Make sure you choose the Free Trial for customers who have an existing domain name from the offer page.
Yes, if you do not have your own domain name, you can choose the Free Trial for customers who require a temporary domain name from Singtel from the offer page.
Our representative will contact you within 3 business days from the service provision date to assist you in setting up your ONEOffice Account. This includes support to update CNAME and MX Records, create up to 5 users and assign licenses.
Yes, if you are using your own domain name. You can directly convert from Trial to Paid by clicking the Upgrade button on the Manage Licenses Page and proceed to Shopping Cart.
No, if you are using the temporary domain name as it can only be used during the trial period. To use the paid version of ONEOffice, you will be required to provide your own domain name. If you need to purchase a domain name, please click here.
eFAX and eSMS services are not available for trial.
No, customers can enjoy up to maximum of 5 user licenses for trial.
You can start using the ONEOffice once you have configured the CNAME and MX records. If you purchased the ONEOffice trial using the temporary domain assigned by Singtel, the service will be activated within 3 business days.
No, the trial is valid for 30 days and will not be extended.
No, the free trial is available for customers who does not have a paid ONEOffice service.
Yes, the service will be automatically terminated upon expiry of the free trial. Please backup all your data as it cannot be retrieved after the trial period.
ONEOffice can work with Outlook and other application clients, so your employees can continue using a familiar interface on the front-end, while ONEOffice's servers works on the back-end, helping you save on significant cost for your business.
Each user account can currently send email to 2000 external recipients per day to prevent abuse of the system and to help fight spam. For emails sent via POP3/IMAP client, the limit will be 100 unique addresses and 500 addresses for web-based email client. If one of your mail accounts reaches the limit, the account will be disabled for 24 hours.
ONEOffice is accessible from a variety of mobile phones, including BlackBerry devices, the iPhone, Windows Mobile and many less powerful mobile phones. We offer multiple syncing capabilities so that you can access your ONEOffice apps when you are on the go. Visit the Google Apps mobile access page to learn more.
From 1st August 2011 onwards, only the current and prior major release of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari will be supported on a rolling basis. Each time a new version is released, the update will be supported and the third-oldest version will not be supported.
The following browsers and their previous versions will not be supported as of 1st August 2011: Firefox 3.5, Internet Explorer 7 and Safari 3.
Google Cloud Connect is a plug-in for Microsoft® Office 2003, 2007, and 2010 that lets you share and simultaneously edit Microsoft Word, PowerPoint®, and Excel® documents with other people in your organization. You get the collaboration benefits of Google Docs, while continuing to use Microsoft Office.
- Syncing and sharing documents: Google Cloud Connect tracks, manages, and syncs all changes on your Microsoft Office documents into one updated version for each document. Each document that you sync through Google Cloud Connect gets a unique URL, or web address, that you can share with collaborators through IM or email. Depending on the privacy setting you've selected for the document, other people will be able to click this link and view the document in the browser.
- Collaborating simultaneously on documents: Google Cloud Connect for Microsoft Office lets you easily share documents with other people. When you add someone as an editor in a document, they receive an e-mail letting them know that a document has been shared with them. From there, they can open a link to view the document in the browser, or if they want to make edits, they can download the document and open it in Microsoft Office. When another editor edits a document in Microsoft Office, all changes get synced to and will be reflected on your screen.
- Revision history: Using Google Cloud Connect, you can edit a document both online and offline. Every time you sync a document, the revisions of a document are stored so you can easily roll back to a previous version. You can retrieve and revert to any prior revision of a document at any time.
Google Cloud Connect works for Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files for users of Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, and 2010. It supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. It is currently not available for Macs. For more details, see System requirements.
Now you can get to your Google Docs via Google Drive. The Google Docs control panel service has been renamed to Google Drive. Drive.google.com replaces docs.google.com as the place for you to manage your Google Docs. When you sign in to Google Drive, docs.google.com will redirect you to drive.google.com.
The Google Drive online interface looks similar to the Google Documents List you are used to, with a few key differences:
- Collections are now called Folders.
When you first switch to Google Drive, a new folder called My Drive contains:
- Documents that you own or have previously uploaded
- Folders you own and the items contained within (regardless of ownership)
- Note that only items contained in My Drive are synced to your computer and other devices. If you want to sync items from Google Drive online that aren't contained in My Drive by default, just drag them to My Drive.
- You can choose different views and filters to see recently opened documents, starred items, documents that have been shared with you, items owned by a particular person, files of a particular type, and more.
- You will have powerful new options to search, sort, or preview your files before opening them.
Yes, there are mobile apps for both Android and iOS, available from the Google Play market and the itunes apps store.
Yes, there are both Mac and PC desktop sync clients available that will automatically sync files in Google Drive into a desktop folder called Google Drive.
Yes. To view Google Documents offline, set up offline access in Chrome. In the desktop Google Drive folder, clicking on the document icon will open the file in a web browser
This is an application in your Mac/PC that puts you in control, decide what you want to sync, Google documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
Just as it does today, Google Docs can easily be shared outside of your domain.
This is not available yet.
Google Drive viewer helps you preview over 16 different file types, listed below: Please note that only files under 25MB can be previewed with the Google Drive viewer.
- Image files (.JPEG, .PNG, .GIF, .TIFF, .BMP)
- Video files (WebM, .MPEG4, .3GPP, .MOV, .AVI, .MPEGPS, .WMV, .FLV)
- Text files (.TXT)
- Markup/Code (.CSS, .HTML, .PHP, .C, .CPP, .H, .HPP, .JS)
- Microsoft Word (.DOC and .DOCX)
- Microsoft Excel (.XLS and .XLSX)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT and .PPTX)
- Adobe Portable Document Format (.PDF)
- Apple Pages (.PAGES)
- Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
- Adobe Photoshop (.PSD)
- Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
- Autodesk AutoCad (.DXF)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
- PostScript (.EPS, .PS)
- TrueType (.TTF)
- XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
- Archive file types (.ZIP and .RAR)
Preventing users from installing the sync client is achieved by a checkbox in the CPanel that will block all users in a domain or specific users from syncing data to the sync client.
There is no limit to the number of devices that can sync a shared folder. However, this could increase corporate bandwidth usage and costs. For users with multiple devices synced to their Google Drive, settings can be adjusted to sync individual folders to specific devices.
Yes, this is exactly what Google Drive enables.
All the same safeguards and security features in Google Apps are extended to Google Drive. For more details, visit: http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/business/infrastructure_security.html
5GB is the size limit for a single file that can be uploaded to Google Drive.
They can still access any files already in Google Drive and create new Google Docs file types. However, they won't be able to upload any new documents.
This is an add-on service for your business to register your custom Internet Domain Name for use with ONEOffice.
Yes, the primary Domain Name Hosting is free when you buy Domain Name for ONEOffice.
We provide a simple check for your preferred domain availability at http://singteldns.com/. Successful registration of Domain Name will be subjected to acceptance of our application by SGNIC or other Registry intermediaries.
No, we do not support Domain Name transfers at this time.
No, Domain Name for ONEOffice is only available for new customers.
The Domain Name is registered for a period of 12 months. The service fee will be billed annually at the start of each new 12 months period. You can terminate the service at any time with no additional penalty.
Yes, your Domain Name will be automatically renewed for another 12 months. as long as you do not terminate the service.
The automatic renewal provides convenience and ensures business continuity to you, as it is common for Domain Name owners forget to renew once every 12 months.
Most Internet Registries practice a first-come, first-served policy for Domain Name Registration. If your preferred Domain Name is not available, please select another.
Singtel’s partner is acting as a Proxy Registrant on your behalf in order to deliver a smoother, faster Domain Name provisioning process for you.
No, you are still the Domain Name owner, even though you are not listed as the Registrant. Should you wish to update the Registrant information online, please click here to contact us. Please note that continued usage and rights to the Domain Name is subjected to your compliance to the policies and regulations imposed by the respective Domain Name Registries.
It may take 6 to 24 hours for the Domain Name to be activated.
The cost of Domain Name Registration is dependent on the fee structure imposed by the respective Domain Name Registries responsible for .sg domains and non .sg domains.
No, you do not need to verify your Domain in SGNIC, as Singtel’s partner will be registering the Domain Name on your behalf.
You will see Singtel’s partner as Registrant, Administrative Contact and Technical Contact when you view in SGNIC. Please see below for sample:
Yes, you can do so. Please click here to contact us.
Self-service termination via myBusiness portal
a) Login to myBusiness portal (https://mybusiness.singtel.com). From your myBusiness Dashboard, click More and select Manage App from the drop down menu.
b) In Manage App, click Contract
c) Select the date you want to terminate the application and select a reason for termination. If your reason for termination is not found in the list, select "Others" and type your reason in the space provided.
d) Click Terminate
e) Type in the characters you see and click on the checkbox to acknowledge termination of service. Next, click Yes, terminate.
f) You will receive a notification via email that you have terminated the application, with effect from the date you have selected.
Yes, all data will be lost after termination and you can no longer retrieve it.
You will need to give 30-day advance notice to terminate your service. An early termination fee will be imposed. This is calculated based on the number of remaining months of the contract period multiplied by the subscription rate that you are paying for ONEOffice.
Still have questions? Ask our helpdesk
Have a question about this app? Our dedicated technical team is here to help.Contact our helpdesk
Articles & case studies
Get the latest tips on using this app, read customers' success stories and more.Learn more
If you are overseas, call us at +65 6221 1606
Our operating hours are:
Mon – Fri: 8am to 7pm; Sat: 8am to 6pm; (Closed on Sun & Public Holidays)
Step 1: Hold for English or Press 1 for Mandarin;
Step 2: Press 2 for Technical Assistance;
Step 3: Press 5 for Singtel myBusiness & SaaS Apps
Share with a colleague
Interested in recommending this app to your colleague or business partner? Email them the link to this page.